Healthcare Provider CPR and First Aid Course Details
Healthcare Provider CPR and First Aid
ProFirstAid Advanced Course - Healthcare Provider Adult / Child / Infant CPR/AED (BLS) & First Aid
$54.95 per trainee
ProFirstAid Advanced is online CPR (adult, child, and infant) and First aid certification for the healthcare provider. If you are currently certified with Red Cross, AHA, American Safety Council, ASHI or Medic First Aid, you are welcome to utilize the Advanced.ProFirstAid.com program and receive a new, two-year ProFirstAid Advanced certificate.
Total course time includes 3 hours and 43 minutes of video training as well as knowledge reviews, final test, remedial help and reviewing downloaded material.
- Blended learning certification with skills test is available.
- Try it before you buy it - 24/7 free access to training and test after signup
- Test challenge available for experienced professionals (Full training recommended)
- Immediately printable card after payment
- Professional wallet card arrives 4-5 business days after payment
- Videos are subtitled with text for convenient viewing